UNLOCK YOUR CREATIVITY
Hey there, fellow creatives!
If you’re like me, you’re a little bit of a jack-of-all-trades when it comes to arts and crafts. You enjoy dabbling in everything from illustration and creative journaling to surface pattern design and paper crafts. And any other rabbit hole you may find yourself in!
But there’s just one problem: everyone keeps telling you to “niche down.” Seriously, why do people feel the need to put creatives in a box? I mean, come on, we’re not one-dimensional beings!
But fear not, my eclectic friend, because this is a space for people like us. The ones who don’t want to be limited to just one form of artistic expression. The ones who want to learn as much as they can and dive down every rabbit hole they come across.
In this creative haven, we’ll be sharing various techniques and tips to help you explore new hobbies and refine your skills. And don’t worry, we won’t judge you for switching things up every now and then. If anything, we encourage it!
So let’s embrace our creative expression and passion! Niche down? Pfft, who needs it! Let’s learn, explore, and have some fun along the way.
Sign up to receive the From Blank to Brilliant Digest to stay in the loop!
OVER ON THE BLOG
- Moonlit Moths Bullet Journal SetupIt’s time for my second favourite time of the year so I am sharing my Moonlit Moths bullet journal setup. … Read more
- Mushroom Art Print Tutorial: Fun with FungiI am super excited to be sharing a Mushroom Art Print tutorial. This is inspired by my September Bullet Journal … Read more
- Quarterly Content Planning in a Bullet JournalAfter sharing my content planner setup, I am so excited to share my quarterly content planning in a bullet journal. … Read more
- Content Planner in a Bullet JournalThis idea popped in my head about a month ago and I finally got around to setting up a content … Read more
- Fun with Fungi Bullet Journal SetupIt’s my favourite time of year so I am celebrating with a fun with fungi bullet journal setup! I have … Read more
- Mid Year Bullet Journal Setup 2023Here we are, getting ready for a mid year bullet journal setup 2023. I do a second setup every year … Read more